18 February 2009

Why TV is not cooler than real life

While I'm posting, I would just like to mention that I watched Monday night's episode of The Bachelor. Not because I enjoy watching girls compete for affection in an arena as public as a national broadcasting network, but because the top three were taken to one of my favorite places in the world: Queenstown, New Zealand. One of the three fantasy dates was tandem bungy jumping at Kawarau Bridge Bungy, the oldest bungy site in the world. I would just like to state for the record that I jumped off that bridge. January 11, 2007 was the big day. It was raining, and I didn't need to be talked down off the ledge. I've also never experienced such a huge adrenaline rush.

Wheeeeeeee!

I would do it again in a heartbeat, but next time I'm going for the big one , and 134m compared to Kawarau Bridge's 43m.

=D

3 comments:

jlc said...

Hope you're watching it tonight!!!! Big finale!! Get pumped!! :)

Princess M said...

Totally! They're still in New Zealand! Haha

Jessica Morris said...

wow!! That is so cool you jumped that! :)

Your time in Paris looks amazing too :) Have fun!!