17 January 2009

Observe me in my natural habitat

This post is born of a combination of the self-portrait meme making the rounds and the entertainment I get from posting slightly-less-than-flattering pictures. They're funny.

J took this somewhere between Fribourg and Murten, probably. I think it's an appropriate expression for being deprived of my morning coffee.

I don't know her... she's a weirdy

Crazy eyes. Paused in the middle of scribbling something. On a train, which is my favorite method of transportation because the seats are usually comfy, you can stare out the windows, and the ability to jump on a train anytime, anywhere, satisfies my need for freedom and spontaneity. It appears that train even had a real table, not a silly little one that protrudes about six inches from the wall.

Sweet as.

Please direct your hilarity to the comments section. Thank you.

2 comments:

Melissa Murphy said...

The title alone cracks me up!!!!

Princess M said...

Come ride trains with me!